- To obtain a professional opinion of the present fair market value on an aircraft.
- To obtain a professional opinion of the value on a jet, plane, or helicopter to be renovated or modified.
- To obtain a professional opinion of the value of an aircraft as a prudent safeguard against excessive tax assessments, capital gains and other taxes.
- To verify damage claims resulting from fire, hail, windstorms, accidents and other disasters.
- To provide the basis for decision-making in the commitment of funds for jet, airplane, or helicopter acquisition.
Jet, Planes & Helicopter
Values & Appraisals
Are you ready to sell, but don’t know what your airplane is worth?
Need to get out of your aircraft or aircraft partnership?
Want to purchase a helicopter, but aren’t sure of its true value?
Need to refi your jet?
We offer desktop plane appraisals or in-person appraisals anywhere in the world.
What is the Purpose of an Aircraft Appraisal?
- To provides persuasive, independent evidence of the condition of an aircraft.
- To assist a prospective purchaser in obtaining financing or coverage.
- To assist a financial institution in substantiating the nature and value of the jet, plane, or helicopter as it relates to collateral.
- To assist a financial institution by supporting the loan portfolio for examination by the loan committee and/or bank examiner.
- To distinguish sellers’ aircraft from others that may be listed for sale. An NAAA Certified Aircraft Appraisal should reduce the time required to sell a jet, plane, or helicopter by 50%.
We Offer 2 Types of Appraisals:
- Desktop Appraisal – This is our most popular and cost effective appraisal. It is based on the description, pictures and specifications provided by the owner and it does not include actual viewing of the jet, helicopter, or plane.
- Onsite Appraisal Report – This appraisal includes a physical inspection of the aircraft, in-depth review of the logbooks and photography.
Contact us today at 1.800-AVIATION or +1-281-391-2510 , and let our NAAA (National Association of Aircraft Appraisers) Level Two Certified Aircraft Appraiser establish an accurate dollar value for your jet, airplane, or helicopter.
We promise prompt and accurate jet, airplane, and helicopter appraisals at a reasonable price.